Sales & Negotiation
Greater self-understanding allows you to better understand your own natural sales style. Greater understanding of others allows you to adjust your natural approach for improved communication with your audience for greater sales effectiveness. The directness, emotions, and authority you exhibit should all be tailored to the person you are talking to, based on how comfortable they appear to be.
We use The Birkman Method® to help you leverage your personality so that others get the most out of their sales experience with you.
It is incredibly valuable to use insights provided by Birkman because sales people need to:
- Be hyper-aware and perceptive of themselves and others
- Understand how they may view the world differently than others
- Ask questions to understand other people’s interests and usual behaviors
- Ask questions to understand other people’s needs and expectations of others
- Leverage their strengths, allowing them to feel more confident
- Identify what triggers their stress and where their vulnerabilities lie
- Know the typical behaviors and interests of people in different job families and departments
Other ways you can use Birkman in Sales and Negotiation are to:
- Develop strategies that will leverage your natural strengths
- Customize your sales process
- Better connect and understand different personality types
- Understand how you are motivated to make the sales
- Improve your confidence
- Become aware of natural tendencies that may be hurting your sales
- Receive a helpful guide for your sales manager
- See how you may see things differently than your audience
Let us help you develop your sales and negotiation style in ways that leverage your strengths to the fullest extent. Reach out to us today.